Change of Address Request

Onward Property Tax Services

To request a mailing address change, you may fill out the online form below or you can print and mail a completed Change of Address Request form to our office. The Request Form can be mailed to the address at the top of the form or it can be brought by our main office or our office in Fort White. To print and mail a form click here.

All permanent mailing address changes must be made with the Property Appraiser’s Office. The Appraiser’s office is responsible for the mailing address on the tax roll. We will forward your request to the Property Appraiser’s Office but it is your responsibility to check with the Property Appraiser’s Office to see that they have changed the address. You may reach them by calling (386) 758-1083.

Change of Address Request Form