The Tax Collector’s Office offers you the ability to receive your annual property tax notice by email instead of receiving a traditional paper bill every year.
If you are interested in E-Billing please sign up by clicking on the link below. This link will take you to our search screen where you can search for your account(s). If you are signing up multiple accounts, you will have to register each account separately.
To have your property tax notice emailed to you:
- You will need to search for the account(s) you wish to sign up.
- Once you have found your account – click on the Register for E-Billing link.
- Fill out the registration form.
- Once the registration form is submitted you will receive an email so we can verify the email address. Please click on Confirm your registration for E-Billing link.
- A second email will be sent to you to confirm that you are now registered for E-Billing.
If you have any questions please call (386) 758-1080 or you can send us a message through our contact form.